Blog Pages Tagged "Watertown Restaurants"
Below are links to all pages within the Boston Restaurant Blog that are tagged Watertown restaurants. Go to the Boston Restaurant Blog, the index of blog tags, or our special blog tag cloud to search for other pages within the blog.
- Impressive Meal at Stellina Restaurant in Watertown (Posted on September 30, 2009)
A group of us met up in Watertown earlier this week at an upscale but casual Italian restaurant called Stellina. Now even...[more]
- Late-Night Dinner at Deluxe Town Diner, Watertown (Posted on July 30, 2009)
After a few years away from the place, I finally returned to the Deluxe Town Diner in East Watertown a few weeks back for a late-night...[more]
- Pizza and Beer at Conley's, Watertown (Posted on March 24, 2009)
Years ago, I used to go to a little watering hole on the Watertown/Belmont line called McFly's. It was housed in an old auto shop...[more]
- Group Lunch at the Aegean Restaurant, Watertown (Posted on March 20, 2008)
Because I try so many different restaurants, there are few places that I return to more than a few times. But there are a handful...[more]
- Good Dinner at Tantawan in Watertown (Posted on December 29, 2005)
We checked out Tantawan, a Thai restaurant in Watertown, last night. Tantawan is located in what looks suspiciously like an...[more]
- Beer Towers at Donohue's in Watertown (Posted on August 20, 2005)
Not to get off track, but I must say that the beer towers at Donohue's in Watertown are one great invention! For those who...[more]