Manchester, NH Restaurant Recommendations?
After seeing some interesting diners and family restaurants on TV during the New Hampshire primaries, I've decided that I need to do a food trip to Manchester, NH (much like the ones we've done in Providence, Lawrence, and the New Haven area). I'd like to know about some of the best diners, roadside food places, and family restaurants that can be found in Manchester. I'd like to concentrate on lesser-known dining spots, so the Red Arrow Diner is probably out, but maybe I'll be able to squeeze that one in, too, just out of curiosity. [Go here to post a reply.]
(Posted on 1/9/08 by hiddenboston)
Jeff R. wrote:
Some food musts in the Manchester area:
- Cafe Momo, 1065 Hanover St., Nepali food.
- Chez Vachon, 136 Kelley St., for poutine.
- Andy's Place, 342 Cypress St., breakfast.
- El Mexicano, 197 Wilson St., local Mexican.
- KC's Rib Shack, 837 Second St., bbq.
- Siam Orchid, 581 Second St., Thai.
(Posted on 1/9/08)
Note: Reader posts have now been closed for this question.